K7 Computing is happy to announce latest version 2.5 of K7 Enterprise Security.
New upgrades and improvements in compatibility with Windows Server operating systems K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are all types of Microsoft Server OS using now only one installation file to deploy K7 security console and endpoints.
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.5)
- Database storage size has been increased to 10 GB
- ‘Allow’ option is introduced for blocked applications under Application Control
- New Desktop icon introduced for Admin Console
- Short cut icon removed for endpoints, but sys-tray icon and start menu icon will remain
- Detection and Removal added for more 3rd Party AV products
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.4)
- Activity Log – The recent update and scan status of a computer can be viewed from Clients » Computer Details.
- Notification (email & Dashboard) for schedule scan interruption.
- Password protection for device control
- Enhancements on Task Details – Scan Summary and Update Summary added.
- Purging introduced to remove Not Reported computers, older Applications & Tasks automatically.
- Subnet search on Clients filter.
- Subscription expiry notification through email and Dashboard (Paid License: 30 days, 15 days & 3 days interval, 30 days Trial License: 15 days, 10 days & 3 days).
- Multiple selections now allowed to remove the Quarantined files, if the files are not required.
- Client’s computers list can be exported as a Report.
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are available for trial at:
K7 Computing IE
K7 Computing has released new version 14.2 of it’s home edition antivirus products K7 Antivirus Plus, K7 Total Security and K7 Ultimate Security.
New improvement includes faster scanning speed and easier integration with new Windows 8.1 operating system. This was a challenging task for K7 developers, due to the remarkable K7 speeds in previous versions.
Products also received improved scan of other AV products prior installation with option to automatically uninstall them. This prevents possible conflicts and system performance and instability problems.
New version has been also tested by Softpedia with very good results: Full article in Softpedia
For free trial visit:
United Kingdom: Free 30 day trial
Ireland: Free 30 day trial
K7 Computing Ireland and UK August 2014
K7 Computing antivirus and security products have been updated to version 13.1
This new version brings improvements to the installation and security modules, especially new firewall and improved antivirus engine performance.
In the newest build 13.1 K7 has updated Firewall module and antivirus engine performance. Speeding up even still unbeatable installation time averaging in less than a minute. On a new PC/Laptop can be achieved in less than 25 seconds.
The scanning speed of the antivirus engine is the most-kept secret in K7, which makes your computer run faster than before. The program’s performance speed does not slow down processes and, therefore, you won’t notice any slowdown of your computer. Unobtrusive but complete PC protection is the key factor for K7 security products.
Latest 13.1 versions of K7 Antivirus Products:
- K7 Antivirus Plus
- K7 Total Security
- K7 Ultimate Security
K7 Computing takes a different approach at the software version names and as of Q3 of 2012, is not using any prefix for the software version. Builds that reflect new features and improvements are identified as the year they are released and the update version, E.g., 12.2, 13.0 and newest version is 13.1
For more information, including a free 30 day trial, please visit:
K7 Computing UK site: http://www.k7computing.co.uk/download.php
K7 Computing Irish website: http://www.k7computing.ie/download.php