New K7 Enterprise Security build 188.8.131.52
K7 Computing is happy to announce new build for its endpoint security product.
Main new software improvements includes:
- Improved Rip and Replace feature for installation over previous security software product.
- Filter option introduced (with the status of Pending / Dispatched/ Completed)under Task Details to know the task completion on each endpoint.
- Task status of a client can be viewed by selecting the relevant computer under Clients list.
- “All Groups” option has been introduced under Group selection UI when you create any new Task. Easily allowing to replicate it to the whole network.
K7 Enterprise Security current installations will receive these updates within upcoming days automatically.
Trial licences for your sites and new customers are available by request. Please contact email@example.com
New K7 Home antivirus security products 184.108.40.206
K7 Computing has released improved versions of its home / small office security products:
K7 Antivirus, K7 Total Security and K7 Ultimate Security
Some of the newly updated features:
Permanent Data Deletion
- Erase sensitive data permanently, which you don’t want others to discover.
- Online monetary transactions protection with anti-screen capture and anti-key logging function.
- Auto scans USB media for concealed threats and vaccinates USB devices from getting infected.
Current installations are updated automatically with regular updates.
K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 release.
K7 Computing is happy to announce release of the newest version of K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 – antivirus endpoint protection.
New version brings upgraded features and improved performance and reporting.
K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 provides the latest security protection technology for endpoints protection.
With the fastest antivirus engine from K7 Computing and two-way firewall with in-office and out-of-office settings, K7 Enterprise Security assures that clients are well protected on the company’s network as well on the public networks. Additionally the product providing for security administration Web Control access and Application control for the endpoints. USB and Media access control is a must for any business and K7 Enterprise Security offers multiple settings for the intrusion prevention.
K7 Enterprise security is managed through web console with fast graphic interface and low system resources. Web access allows connecting to the administrators console from PC, Mac, tablets or smartphone via any web browser.
Console providing tools to manage clients, remotely deploy clients, application control monitoring, custom reports and 360 degree information about security protection.
Products release notes::
- New Enterprise Product without Firewall (AV + Antispyware + Behavior protection + Device Control only)
- Product Backup and restore to support server box migration
- Detailed Report (The earlier report was summary only)
- Web Filtering enhancement to block https sites over IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers (Client update 11.1.0128)
- Importing bulk URLs to add into Allow / Block lists
- Indicating Security status of clients (Green / Red / Orange / Blue) in the client list
- Manual update at any time (earlier it was only auto update by fixed schedule)
- Update settings UI (Internet availability timing can be configured by administrator)
- Dashboard widgets rearrangement (by drag and drop)
- Website / URLs can be searched through Search Box to know whether its been blocked
- Dashboard performance optimization for quick loading of Widgets
- SSL SMTP Notifications