K7 Computing is proud to announce the release of version 2.0 of K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
The latest version implements new functions and improved performance for its already great performing antivirus engine for endpoint protection..
Products are reflecting the need for new security features and enhanced protection tools for business and organisation networks.
Thanks to feedback from the clients administrators and constant research and development were the most crucial improvements addressed in version 2.0
Products are focusing on easy implementation and management capabilities while maintaining low system footprint that products from K7 are known for.
- Admin Console (Server)
1. Multi-Package Support – unique client setup can be created for each groups, so clients will be added automatically to the relevant group(s) after installation
2. Update Settings under Policy (to configure, from where the clients can get updates)
3. Offline Update Support (where server and clients not connecting to internet regularly)
4. New Report type – Blocked Website Category – introduced
5. Enhanced third party endpoints removal
- Endpoint Security (Client)
1. New version 13 client has been integrated
2. Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012 compatible
3. Improved Scan Engine for better Scan speed and performance
4. Enhanced Firewall filtering with IPv6 network support
5. Enhanced Application Control to support 64 bit network applications
6. Enhanced Browser Protection
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus version 2.0 are available immediately for download.
Current client’s installations will be upgraded automatically via regular updates within upcoming weeks.
Evaluation license is available through K7 resellers or directly:
K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 release.
K7 Computing is happy to announce release of the newest version of K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 – antivirus endpoint protection.
New version brings upgraded features and improved performance and reporting.
K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 provides the latest security protection technology for endpoints protection.
With the fastest antivirus engine from K7 Computing and two-way firewall with in-office and out-of-office settings, K7 Enterprise Security assures that clients are well protected on the company’s network as well on the public networks. Additionally the product providing for security administration Web Control access and Application control for the endpoints. USB and Media access control is a must for any business and K7 Enterprise Security offers multiple settings for the intrusion prevention.
K7 Enterprise security is managed through web console with fast graphic interface and low system resources. Web access allows connecting to the administrators console from PC, Mac, tablets or smartphone via any web browser.
Console providing tools to manage clients, remotely deploy clients, application control monitoring, custom reports and 360 degree information about security protection.
Products release notes::
- New Enterprise Product without Firewall (AV + Antispyware + Behavior protection + Device Control only)
- Product Backup and restore to support server box migration
- Detailed Report (The earlier report was summary only)
- Web Filtering enhancement to block https sites over IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers (Client update 11.1.0128)
- Importing bulk URLs to add into Allow / Block lists
- Indicating Security status of clients (Green / Red / Orange / Blue) in the client list
- Manual update at any time (earlier it was only auto update by fixed schedule)
- Update settings UI (Internet availability timing can be configured by administrator)
- Dashboard widgets rearrangement (by drag and drop)
- Website / URLs can be searched through Search Box to know whether its been blocked
- Dashboard performance optimization for quick loading of Widgets
- SSL SMTP Notifications