K7 Computing has released new version 14.2 of it’s home edition antivirus products K7 Antivirus Plus, K7 Total Security and K7 Ultimate Security.
New improvement includes faster scanning speed and easier integration with new Windows 8.1 operating system. This was a challenging task for K7 developers, due to the remarkable K7 speeds in previous versions.
Products also received improved scan of other AV products prior installation with option to automatically uninstall them. This prevents possible conflicts and system performance and instability problems.
New version has been also tested by Softpedia with very good results: Full article in Softpedia
For free trial visit:
United Kingdom: Free 30 day trial
Ireland: Free 30 day trial
K7 Computing Ireland and UK August 2014
K7 Computing released the latest build for K7 antivirus home edition products with enhanced features and support for the latest Windows 8.1 operating system.
1. Microsoft Windows 8.1 upgrade support added
2. Parental Control/Web filtering support added for Internet Explorer 11 and the latest Google Chrome versions
3. New Scan Engine included as a part of regular speed performance and detection quality enhancements
4. Safe search support added for Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11
New build version of K7 Ultimate Security, K7 Total Security and K7 Antivirus plus version 13.1.0205 onwards is delivered to K7 users via regular update.
For a free 30 day trial visit:
United Kingdom: http://www.k7computing.co.uk/free_trial_download.php
K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 release.
K7 Computing is happy to announce release of the newest version of K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 – antivirus endpoint protection.
New version brings upgraded features and improved performance and reporting.
K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 provides the latest security protection technology for endpoints protection.
With the fastest antivirus engine from K7 Computing and two-way firewall with in-office and out-of-office settings, K7 Enterprise Security assures that clients are well protected on the company’s network as well on the public networks. Additionally the product providing for security administration Web Control access and Application control for the endpoints. USB and Media access control is a must for any business and K7 Enterprise Security offers multiple settings for the intrusion prevention.
K7 Enterprise security is managed through web console with fast graphic interface and low system resources. Web access allows connecting to the administrators console from PC, Mac, tablets or smartphone via any web browser.
Console providing tools to manage clients, remotely deploy clients, application control monitoring, custom reports and 360 degree information about security protection.
Products release notes::
- New Enterprise Product without Firewall (AV + Antispyware + Behavior protection + Device Control only)
- Product Backup and restore to support server box migration
- Detailed Report (The earlier report was summary only)
- Web Filtering enhancement to block https sites over IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers (Client update 11.1.0128)
- Importing bulk URLs to add into Allow / Block lists
- Indicating Security status of clients (Green / Red / Orange / Blue) in the client list
- Manual update at any time (earlier it was only auto update by fixed schedule)
- Update settings UI (Internet availability timing can be configured by administrator)
- Dashboard widgets rearrangement (by drag and drop)
- Website / URLs can be searched through Search Box to know whether its been blocked
- Dashboard performance optimization for quick loading of Widgets
- SSL SMTP Notifications
The number 1 IT security show in Europe.
K7 Computing UK and Ireland is happy to invite business to visit our stand at the biggest IT security show in Europe.
InfoSec London is rated for many years as the best IT security show with many opourtunities for networking, new technologies and education.
Come to our stand B60 to see our antivirus products, real life deployments and our new technologies. Speak with our Sales / Technical managers.
To receive a complimentary ticket please fill the following form: InfoSecurity 2011 Registration Form
we are looking forward to see you at our stand B60
K7 Computing Profile Page at InfoSecurity 2012: here