K7 Computing is happy to announce latest version 2.5 of K7 Enterprise Security.
New upgrades and improvements in compatibility with Windows Server operating systems K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are all types of Microsoft Server OS using now only one installation file to deploy K7 security console and endpoints.
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.5)
- Database storage size has been increased to 10 GB
- ‘Allow’ option is introduced for blocked applications under Application Control
- New Desktop icon introduced for Admin Console
- Short cut icon removed for endpoints, but sys-tray icon and start menu icon will remain
- Detection and Removal added for more 3rd Party AV products
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.4)
- Activity Log – The recent update and scan status of a computer can be viewed from Clients » Computer Details.
- Notification (email & Dashboard) for schedule scan interruption.
- Password protection for device control
- Enhancements on Task Details – Scan Summary and Update Summary added.
- Purging introduced to remove Not Reported computers, older Applications & Tasks automatically.
- Subnet search on Clients filter.
- Subscription expiry notification through email and Dashboard (Paid License: 30 days, 15 days & 3 days interval, 30 days Trial License: 15 days, 10 days & 3 days).
- Multiple selections now allowed to remove the Quarantined files, if the files are not required.
- Client’s computers list can be exported as a Report.
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are available for trial at:
K7 Computing IE
K7 Computing is proud to announce the release of version 2.0 of K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
The latest version implements new functions and improved performance for its already great performing antivirus engine for endpoint protection..
Products are reflecting the need for new security features and enhanced protection tools for business and organisation networks.
Thanks to feedback from the clients administrators and constant research and development were the most crucial improvements addressed in version 2.0
Products are focusing on easy implementation and management capabilities while maintaining low system footprint that products from K7 are known for.
- Admin Console (Server)
1. Multi-Package Support – unique client setup can be created for each groups, so clients will be added automatically to the relevant group(s) after installation
2. Update Settings under Policy (to configure, from where the clients can get updates)
3. Offline Update Support (where server and clients not connecting to internet regularly)
4. New Report type – Blocked Website Category – introduced
5. Enhanced third party endpoints removal
- Endpoint Security (Client)
1. New version 13 client has been integrated
2. Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012 compatible
3. Improved Scan Engine for better Scan speed and performance
4. Enhanced Firewall filtering with IPv6 network support
5. Enhanced Application Control to support 64 bit network applications
6. Enhanced Browser Protection
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus version 2.0 are available immediately for download.
Current client’s installations will be upgraded automatically via regular updates within upcoming weeks.
Evaluation license is available through K7 resellers or directly:
K7 Computing is pleased to announce the product release of K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
K7 Enterprise Antivirus complements existing K7 Enterprise Endpoint security software for business K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange.
K7 Enterprise Antivirus offers endpoint protection built on the award winning K7 Antivirus engine with the best performance by AV Comparatives for 2010 and 2011, and features protection for endpoint computers and servers for SMBs and Enterprise clients with a built in Web Management console providing administrators with easy access to Endpoint management via any web browser.
Businesses and organizations of all sizes are in constant risk by malware infiltration from the internet and USB media. To minimize possibility of malware attack, K7 Enterprise Antivirus secures workstations and servers by Antivirus protection with multi-layer security that prevents and blocks known and unknown malware threats:
– Zero Day protection: prevents client from PDF and browser based exploits
– Behavioral blocking: blocks and removes any new malware based on behavioral analysis undetected by traditional Antivirus approach
– Drive-by-download blocking: detects and block zero-day browser exploits and rogue AV downloads.
K7 Enterprise Antivirus Features:
- Antivirus & Antispyware
- Comprehensive email scanning
- External device access control
- Rootkit scanner
- USB vaccination
Web based Management Console
Single web console for endpoints and server control and management. Enterprise Antivirus has active directory support for endpoints installation offering multiple ways to install endpoint protection remotely. Provides email notifications and easy access to security events reporting. Console allowing admins to trigger events on the clients, group clients and assign policies, restrict USB and external media access and overview the network security status.
Business antivirus with easy implementation, and the lowest system resources used to protect endpoint, that’s K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
Secure your free 30 day trial at www.k7computing.ie, or contact any approved K7 reseller for further information.
K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 release.
K7 Computing is happy to announce release of the newest version of K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 – antivirus endpoint protection.
New version brings upgraded features and improved performance and reporting.
K7 Enterprise Security 1.2 provides the latest security protection technology for endpoints protection.
With the fastest antivirus engine from K7 Computing and two-way firewall with in-office and out-of-office settings, K7 Enterprise Security assures that clients are well protected on the company’s network as well on the public networks. Additionally the product providing for security administration Web Control access and Application control for the endpoints. USB and Media access control is a must for any business and K7 Enterprise Security offers multiple settings for the intrusion prevention.
K7 Enterprise security is managed through web console with fast graphic interface and low system resources. Web access allows connecting to the administrators console from PC, Mac, tablets or smartphone via any web browser.
Console providing tools to manage clients, remotely deploy clients, application control monitoring, custom reports and 360 degree information about security protection.
Products release notes::
- New Enterprise Product without Firewall (AV + Antispyware + Behavior protection + Device Control only)
- Product Backup and restore to support server box migration
- Detailed Report (The earlier report was summary only)
- Web Filtering enhancement to block https sites over IE, Firefox and Chrome browsers (Client update 11.1.0128)
- Importing bulk URLs to add into Allow / Block lists
- Indicating Security status of clients (Green / Red / Orange / Blue) in the client list
- Manual update at any time (earlier it was only auto update by fixed schedule)
- Update settings UI (Internet availability timing can be configured by administrator)
- Dashboard widgets rearrangement (by drag and drop)
- Website / URLs can be searched through Search Box to know whether its been blocked
- Dashboard performance optimization for quick loading of Widgets
- SSL SMTP Notifications