K7 Computing is proud to announce the release of version 2.0 of K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
The latest version implements new functions and improved performance for its already great performing antivirus engine for endpoint protection..
Products are reflecting the need for new security features and enhanced protection tools for business and organisation networks.
Thanks to feedback from the clients administrators and constant research and development were the most crucial improvements addressed in version 2.0
Products are focusing on easy implementation and management capabilities while maintaining low system footprint that products from K7 are known for.
- Admin Console (Server)
1. Multi-Package Support – unique client setup can be created for each groups, so clients will be added automatically to the relevant group(s) after installation
2. Update Settings under Policy (to configure, from where the clients can get updates)
3. Offline Update Support (where server and clients not connecting to internet regularly)
4. New Report type – Blocked Website Category – introduced
5. Enhanced third party endpoints removal
- Endpoint Security (Client)
1. New version 13 client has been integrated
2. Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012 compatible
3. Improved Scan Engine for better Scan speed and performance
4. Enhanced Firewall filtering with IPv6 network support
5. Enhanced Application Control to support 64 bit network applications
6. Enhanced Browser Protection
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus version 2.0 are available immediately for download.
Current client’s installations will be upgraded automatically via regular updates within upcoming weeks.
Evaluation license is available through K7 resellers or directly:
K7 Computing is pleased to announce the product release of K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
K7 Enterprise Antivirus complements existing K7 Enterprise Endpoint security software for business K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange.
K7 Enterprise Antivirus offers endpoint protection built on the award winning K7 Antivirus engine with the best performance by AV Comparatives for 2010 and 2011, and features protection for endpoint computers and servers for SMBs and Enterprise clients with a built in Web Management console providing administrators with easy access to Endpoint management via any web browser.
Businesses and organizations of all sizes are in constant risk by malware infiltration from the internet and USB media. To minimize possibility of malware attack, K7 Enterprise Antivirus secures workstations and servers by Antivirus protection with multi-layer security that prevents and blocks known and unknown malware threats:
– Zero Day protection: prevents client from PDF and browser based exploits
– Behavioral blocking: blocks and removes any new malware based on behavioral analysis undetected by traditional Antivirus approach
– Drive-by-download blocking: detects and block zero-day browser exploits and rogue AV downloads.
K7 Enterprise Antivirus Features:
- Antivirus & Antispyware
- Comprehensive email scanning
- External device access control
- Rootkit scanner
- USB vaccination
Web based Management Console
Single web console for endpoints and server control and management. Enterprise Antivirus has active directory support for endpoints installation offering multiple ways to install endpoint protection remotely. Provides email notifications and easy access to security events reporting. Console allowing admins to trigger events on the clients, group clients and assign policies, restrict USB and external media access and overview the network security status.
Business antivirus with easy implementation, and the lowest system resources used to protect endpoint, that’s K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
Secure your free 30 day trial at www.k7computing.ie, or contact any approved K7 reseller for further information.
K7 Computing Enterprise Security was today featured in a news section in UK SC Magazine.
K7 Computing has announced the release of the next version of its endpoint security software: K7 Enterprise Security 1.2.
“The company said it offers upgraded features and improved performance and reporting, including easier viewing of blocked URLs, coloured-coded security statuses of clients and a web filtering enhancement to block HTTPS sites over Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome browsers.”