K7 Computing is happy to announce latest version 2.5 of K7 Enterprise Security.
New upgrades and improvements in compatibility with Windows Server operating systems K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are all types of Microsoft Server OS using now only one installation file to deploy K7 security console and endpoints.
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.5)
- Database storage size has been increased to 10 GB
- ‘Allow’ option is introduced for blocked applications under Application Control
- New Desktop icon introduced for Admin Console
- Short cut icon removed for endpoints, but sys-tray icon and start menu icon will remain
- Detection and Removal added for more 3rd Party AV products
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.4)
- Activity Log – The recent update and scan status of a computer can be viewed from Clients » Computer Details.
- Notification (email & Dashboard) for schedule scan interruption.
- Password protection for device control
- Enhancements on Task Details – Scan Summary and Update Summary added.
- Purging introduced to remove Not Reported computers, older Applications & Tasks automatically.
- Subnet search on Clients filter.
- Subscription expiry notification through email and Dashboard (Paid License: 30 days, 15 days & 3 days interval, 30 days Trial License: 15 days, 10 days & 3 days).
- Multiple selections now allowed to remove the Quarantined files, if the files are not required.
- Client’s computers list can be exported as a Report.
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are available for trial at:
K7 Computing IE
K7 Computing has released new version 14.2 of it’s home edition antivirus products K7 Antivirus Plus, K7 Total Security and K7 Ultimate Security.
New improvement includes faster scanning speed and easier integration with new Windows 8.1 operating system. This was a challenging task for K7 developers, due to the remarkable K7 speeds in previous versions.
Products also received improved scan of other AV products prior installation with option to automatically uninstall them. This prevents possible conflicts and system performance and instability problems.
New version has been also tested by Softpedia with very good results: Full article in Softpedia
For free trial visit:
United Kingdom: Free 30 day trial
Ireland: Free 30 day trial
K7 Computing Ireland and UK August 2014
K7 Computing released the latest build for K7 antivirus home edition products with enhanced features and support for the latest Windows 8.1 operating system.
1. Microsoft Windows 8.1 upgrade support added
2. Parental Control/Web filtering support added for Internet Explorer 11 and the latest Google Chrome versions
3. New Scan Engine included as a part of regular speed performance and detection quality enhancements
4. Safe search support added for Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11
New build version of K7 Ultimate Security, K7 Total Security and K7 Antivirus plus version 13.1.0205 onwards is delivered to K7 users via regular update.
For a free 30 day trial visit:
United Kingdom: http://www.k7computing.co.uk/free_trial_download.php
K7 Computing is happy to announce that it’s latest build released today 30th October 2012 is fully compatible with newest Microsoft Windows 8 operating system.
K7 is working hard on assuring full compatibility with Windows 8 for the last year and the latest build assures smooth and unbeatable performance of K7 protection.
Latest K7 antivirus products are following in the footsteps of previous versions with unmatched great performance and lowest system resources impact.
Latest 12.2 build changelog:
- Windows 8 Compatible
- Enhanced Firewall with IPv6 network support
- Improved Scan Engine for better Scan speed and performance
- Enhanced Application Control to support 64 bit network applications
- Improved third party products detection and removal
New product builds have one new extra great ability and that’s installation time. K7 antivirus protections are capable of installing on the new system in less than 30 seconds. Protecting your system, your data and your privacy with the lightning speed of K7 antivirus engine.
K7 Total Security compatibility page
K7 Ultimate Security compatibility page
K7 on-demand scanning speed improvement
K7 has just released the latest build 12.1.0128 for endpoint security products K7 Total Security, K7 Ultimate Security and K7 Antivirus Plus.
New build brings improved on-demand scanning speed for already unmatching security performance of K7 Antivirus products.
K7 In-house testing on multiple system configurations showed that K7 antivirus engine beats competition also with on-demand scanning speed.
New build implements easier installation with pre-install check for other antivirus solutions with automatic option for uninstall. Making it easier to implement K7 antivirus products that comes with the fastest installation speed with installation time average of less than 1 minute.