New K7 Enterprise Security build 188.8.131.52
K7 Computing is happy to announce new build for its endpoint security product.
Main new software improvements includes:
- Improved Rip and Replace feature for installation over previous security software product.
- Filter option introduced (with the status of Pending / Dispatched/ Completed)under Task Details to know the task completion on each endpoint.
- Task status of a client can be viewed by selecting the relevant computer under Clients list.
- “All Groups” option has been introduced under Group selection UI when you create any new Task. Easily allowing to replicate it to the whole network.
K7 Enterprise Security current installations will receive these updates within upcoming days automatically.
Trial licences for your sites and new customers are available by request. Please contact email@example.com
New K7 Home antivirus security products 184.108.40.206
K7 Computing has released improved versions of its home / small office security products:
K7 Antivirus, K7 Total Security and K7 Ultimate Security
Some of the newly updated features:
Permanent Data Deletion
- Erase sensitive data permanently, which you don’t want others to discover.
- Online monetary transactions protection with anti-screen capture and anti-key logging function.
- Auto scans USB media for concealed threats and vaccinates USB devices from getting infected.
Current installations are updated automatically with regular updates.
Latest K7 Award by VB-100
K7 products have appeared in most of our desktop tests over the last few years, with a decent number of passes. The current version installs in decent time with a reboot required, and presents a tough-looking GUI with a military theme. The layout is simple and clear with good status information and decent controls. Stability was flawless throughout, with no issues noted.
Scanning speeds were not bad, and overheads a little high initially but soon became very light. RAM use was around average, CPU use rather low, and our set of activities ran through very quickly.
Detection was pretty good in the reactive sets, dropping away a little into the proactive weeks, but there were no issues in the WildList or clean sets and a VB100 award is earned by K7.
VB-100 August 2014
K7 Computing is happy to announce latest version 2.5 of K7 Enterprise Security.
New upgrades and improvements in compatibility with Windows Server operating systems K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are all types of Microsoft Server OS using now only one installation file to deploy K7 security console and endpoints.
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.5)
- Database storage size has been increased to 10 GB
- ‘Allow’ option is introduced for blocked applications under Application Control
- New Desktop icon introduced for Admin Console
- Short cut icon removed for endpoints, but sys-tray icon and start menu icon will remain
- Detection and Removal added for more 3rd Party AV products
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.4)
- Activity Log – The recent update and scan status of a computer can be viewed from Clients » Computer Details.
- Notification (email & Dashboard) for schedule scan interruption.
- Password protection for device control
- Enhancements on Task Details – Scan Summary and Update Summary added.
- Purging introduced to remove Not Reported computers, older Applications & Tasks automatically.
- Subnet search on Clients filter.
- Subscription expiry notification through email and Dashboard (Paid License: 30 days, 15 days & 3 days interval, 30 days Trial License: 15 days, 10 days & 3 days).
- Multiple selections now allowed to remove the Quarantined files, if the files are not required.
- Client’s computers list can be exported as a Report.
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are available for trial at:
K7 Computing IE
K7 Computing has released new version 14.2 of it’s home edition antivirus products K7 Antivirus Plus, K7 Total Security and K7 Ultimate Security.
New improvement includes faster scanning speed and easier integration with new Windows 8.1 operating system. This was a challenging task for K7 developers, due to the remarkable K7 speeds in previous versions.
Products also received improved scan of other AV products prior installation with option to automatically uninstall them. This prevents possible conflicts and system performance and instability problems.
New version has been also tested by Softpedia with very good results: Full article in Softpedia
For free trial visit:
United Kingdom: Free 30 day trial
Ireland: Free 30 day trial
K7 Computing Ireland and UK August 2014
K7 Computing released the latest build for K7 antivirus home edition products with enhanced features and support for the latest Windows 8.1 operating system.
1. Microsoft Windows 8.1 upgrade support added
2. Parental Control/Web filtering support added for Internet Explorer 11 and the latest Google Chrome versions
3. New Scan Engine included as a part of regular speed performance and detection quality enhancements
4. Safe search support added for Internet Explorer 10 and Internet Explorer 11
New build version of K7 Ultimate Security, K7 Total Security and K7 Antivirus plus version 13.1.0205 onwards is delivered to K7 users via regular update.
For a free 30 day trial visit:
United Kingdom: http://www.k7computing.co.uk/free_trial_download.php
K7 Total Security 13.1 product has earned the latest VB100 award for the Windows XP SP3 platform.
Latest K7 Total Security in a version 13.1 reached higher positioning among the previous testing results.
The test result shows that:
- K7 have made big improvements in proactive and reactive detection rates for antivirus protection.
- The Virus Bulletin organisation has praised the new look and feel of K7 Total Security.
- K7 Total Security is rated as ‘Solid’ which is the best rating for product stability.
Full test results: https://www.virusbtn.com/vb100/archive/test?recent=1
K7 Computing antivirus and security products have been updated to version 13.1
This new version brings improvements to the installation and security modules, especially new firewall and improved antivirus engine performance.
In the newest build 13.1 K7 has updated Firewall module and antivirus engine performance. Speeding up even still unbeatable installation time averaging in less than a minute. On a new PC/Laptop can be achieved in less than 25 seconds.
The scanning speed of the antivirus engine is the most-kept secret in K7, which makes your computer run faster than before. The program’s performance speed does not slow down processes and, therefore, you won’t notice any slowdown of your computer. Unobtrusive but complete PC protection is the key factor for K7 security products.
Latest 13.1 versions of K7 Antivirus Products:
- K7 Antivirus Plus
- K7 Total Security
- K7 Ultimate Security
K7 Computing takes a different approach at the software version names and as of Q3 of 2012, is not using any prefix for the software version. Builds that reflect new features and improvements are identified as the year they are released and the update version, E.g., 12.2, 13.0 and newest version is 13.1
For more information, including a free 30 day trial, please visit:
K7 Computing UK site: http://www.k7computing.co.uk/download.php
K7 Computing Irish website: http://www.k7computing.ie/download.php
K7 Computing is proud to announce the release of version 2.0 of K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
The latest version implements new functions and improved performance for its already great performing antivirus engine for endpoint protection..
Products are reflecting the need for new security features and enhanced protection tools for business and organisation networks.
Thanks to feedback from the clients administrators and constant research and development were the most crucial improvements addressed in version 2.0
Products are focusing on easy implementation and management capabilities while maintaining low system footprint that products from K7 are known for.
- Admin Console (Server)
1. Multi-Package Support – unique client setup can be created for each groups, so clients will be added automatically to the relevant group(s) after installation
2. Update Settings under Policy (to configure, from where the clients can get updates)
3. Offline Update Support (where server and clients not connecting to internet regularly)
4. New Report type – Blocked Website Category – introduced
5. Enhanced third party endpoints removal
- Endpoint Security (Client)
1. New version 13 client has been integrated
2. Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012 compatible
3. Improved Scan Engine for better Scan speed and performance
4. Enhanced Firewall filtering with IPv6 network support
5. Enhanced Application Control to support 64 bit network applications
6. Enhanced Browser Protection
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus version 2.0 are available immediately for download.
Current client’s installations will be upgraded automatically via regular updates within upcoming weeks.
Evaluation license is available through K7 resellers or directly:
K7 Computing is happy to announce that it’s latest build released today 30th October 2012 is fully compatible with newest Microsoft Windows 8 operating system.
K7 is working hard on assuring full compatibility with Windows 8 for the last year and the latest build assures smooth and unbeatable performance of K7 protection.
Latest K7 antivirus products are following in the footsteps of previous versions with unmatched great performance and lowest system resources impact.
Latest 12.2 build changelog:
- Windows 8 Compatible
- Enhanced Firewall with IPv6 network support
- Improved Scan Engine for better Scan speed and performance
- Enhanced Application Control to support 64 bit network applications
- Improved third party products detection and removal
New product builds have one new extra great ability and that’s installation time. K7 antivirus protections are capable of installing on the new system in less than 30 seconds. Protecting your system, your data and your privacy with the lightning speed of K7 antivirus engine.
K7 Total Security compatibility page
K7 Ultimate Security compatibility page
August Test was performed on Windows 7 Professional
and K7 Total Security pass without any flaw.
Full test available at vb-100 site: here
Over the last 12 months K7 Total Security pass all entered tests in VB-100,
proving the outstanding detection and performance abilities of our product.
For a free 30 day trial visit: