K7 Enterprise Security and Enterprise Antivirus new version release
K7 Computing is happy to announce latest version 2.5 of K7 Enterprise Security.
New upgrades and improvements in compatibility with Windows Server operating systems K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are all types of Microsoft Server OS using now only one installation file to deploy K7 security console and endpoints.
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.5)
- Database storage size has been increased to 10 GB
- ‘Allow’ option is introduced for blocked applications under Application Control
- New Desktop icon introduced for Admin Console
- Short cut icon removed for endpoints, but sys-tray icon and start menu icon will remain
- Detection and Removal added for more 3rd Party AV products
What’s new in K7 Enterprise Security (2.4)
- Activity Log – The recent update and scan status of a computer can be viewed from Clients » Computer Details.
- Notification (email & Dashboard) for schedule scan interruption.
- Password protection for device control
- Enhancements on Task Details – Scan Summary and Update Summary added.
- Purging introduced to remove Not Reported computers, older Applications & Tasks automatically.
- Subnet search on Clients filter.
- Subscription expiry notification through email and Dashboard (Paid License: 30 days, 15 days & 3 days interval, 30 days Trial License: 15 days, 10 days & 3 days).
- Multiple selections now allowed to remove the Quarantined files, if the files are not required.
- Client’s computers list can be exported as a Report.
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus are available for trial at:
K7 Computing IE