K7 Enterprise Security 2.0 released
K7 Computing is proud to announce the release of version 2.0 of K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus.
The latest version implements new functions and improved performance for its already great performing antivirus engine for endpoint protection..
Products are reflecting the need for new security features and enhanced protection tools for business and organisation networks.
Thanks to feedback from the clients administrators and constant research and development were the most crucial improvements addressed in version 2.0
Products are focusing on easy implementation and management capabilities while maintaining low system footprint that products from K7 are known for.
- Admin Console (Server)
1. Multi-Package Support – unique client setup can be created for each groups, so clients will be added automatically to the relevant group(s) after installation
2. Update Settings under Policy (to configure, from where the clients can get updates)
3. Offline Update Support (where server and clients not connecting to internet regularly)
4. New Report type – Blocked Website Category – introduced
5. Enhanced third party endpoints removal
- Endpoint Security (Client)
1. New version 13 client has been integrated
2. Windows 8 / Windows Server 2012 compatible
3. Improved Scan Engine for better Scan speed and performance
4. Enhanced Firewall filtering with IPv6 network support
5. Enhanced Application Control to support 64 bit network applications
6. Enhanced Browser Protection
K7 Enterprise Security and K7 Enterprise Antivirus version 2.0 are available immediately for download.
Current client’s installations will be upgraded automatically via regular updates within upcoming weeks.
Evaluation license is available through K7 resellers or directly: